Night Time Shred Formula
OxySleep is a non-stimulant night time supplement that has been scientifically formulated using ingredients which have shown to not only increase the quality of sleep, but also promote post-training recovery, fat loss and muscle gain. It comes in 3 delicious flavours.
It is recommended that adults get 7-9 hours of sleep a night for successful weight management and regulation of bodily functions. However, living a busy life can make it difficult to meet these recommendations, especially for those who struggle getting to sleep.
Sleep deprivation has been shown to increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases (hypertension), metabolic disorders (obesity and type 2 diabetes) and mental disorders (depression and anxiety) ¹. Findings also show that an insufficient amount of sleep may compromise the efficacy of fat loss by over 50% and result in greater muscle loss ². The evidence makes it very clear that an adequate amount of sleep should be a serious consideration when establishing an optimal recovery routine.
INCREASING SLEEP QUALITY AND TIME SPENT IN DEEP SLEEP
A number of ingredients used in OxySleep (Magnesium, Zinc, ZMA, 5-HTP, Passionflower, Lemon Balm, Valerian Root) have been added due to the potential effects on deep sleep regulation. Magnesium, a muscle relaxant and inducer of deep sleep, improves sleep efficiency, time and early morning awakening ³. In combination with Zinc, it has shown a remarkable improvement in sleep quality ⁴. Research also suggests that Passionflower can help treat anxiety, insomnia and some forms of pain due to potentially increasing the levels of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a mood enhancing chemical ⁵
PROMOTING FAT LOSS
The Oxysleep formula not only induces sleep, but contains active ingredients (Green Tea Extract, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Raspberry Ketones, African Wild Mango, Theanine and Chromium) to promote fat burning. Conjugated Linoleic Acid has been found to reduce fat gain and inhibit fat conversion⁶, with studies also showing that Green Tea Extract increases fat oxidation at rest and during exercise ⁷.
OPTIMISING MUSCLE GAIN AND RECOVERY
The hypothalamus (section of the brain) triggers the growth hormone (GH) release during sleep, which plays an important role in enhancing muscle growth. Research suggests that Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid (HICA) decreases muscle protein breakdown and supplementation has shown to increase muscle mass and be effective in reducing delayed onset of muscle soreness (DOMS) ⁸.
STAGES OF SLEEP
Did you know that sleep occurs in different rapid eye movement (REM) stages which cycle throughout the night and the time spent in each stage is important?
Stage 1: (non-REM) is a short period where the brain slows its wakefulness patterns.
Stage 2: (non-REM) occurs before a deep sleep and is when the heart rate slows and temperature drops.
Stage 3: (non-REM) is a period of deep sleep. It is considered the most important as this is where the body repairs and regrows tissues, bones and muscles, as well as strengthens the immune system.
REM sleep occurs roughly 90 minutes after falling asleep. This is where the heart rate and breathing increases and the brain becomes more active.
Sleep better, recover faster and burn fat with OxySleep Night Time Shred Formula. Shop from 3 delicious flavours!
Mix 1 scoop of OxySleep with 10oz (300ml) chilled water and consume 15 minutes prior to bedtime.
Ensure that you are ready to go to sleep once you have consumed OxySleep as you may immediately feel tired and sleepy. Do not operate machinery or drive a vehicle once you have consumed OxySleep.
OxySleep - (40 Serves)
Per 1 Scoop
% Daily Value
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||7.5mg||441%|
|Folate (400 mcg folic acid)||680mcg||170%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||450mg||107%|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)||27.5mg||250%|
Chromium (as chromium picolinate)
** Percent daily value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Deep Sleep Activator (2.84g)
Zinc/Magnesium Blend (Magnesium Oxide, dl-Methionine, Aspartic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), L-Phenylalanine, 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) [Griffonia simplicifolia], Passionflower Aerial Parts, Lemon Balm Aerial Parts, Valerian Root Extract, Chamomile Flower
Non-Stim Thermogenic Booster (300 mg)
L-Theanine, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Raspberry Ketones (From Raspberry Fruit Extract), Mangifera Seed Extract, Chromium Picolinate
GH Release Catalysts (250 mg)
HICA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid)
Flavour-Specific Ingredients (Fuji Apple)
Natural & Artificial Flavors, Disodium Phosphate, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Malic Acid, Calcium Silicate, Beta Carotene (color), Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum.
Flavour-Specific Ingredients (Peach Iced Tea)
Natural Flavors, Disodium Phosphate, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 5.
Flavour-Specific Ingredients (Strawberry Daiquiri)
Natural Flavors, Disodium Phosphate, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Xanthan Gum, FD&C Red No. 3, FD&C Red No. 40.
1. Worley SL. The Extraordinary Importance of Sleep: The Detrimental Effects of Inadequate Sleep on Health and Public Safety Drive an Explosion of Sleep Research. MedGenMed[Internet]. 2018 [cited 2021 June 28];43(12): 758–763. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6281147/
2. Chaput JP, Tremblay A. Adequate sleep to improve the treatment of obesity. MedGenMed[Internet]. 2012 Dec 11 [cited 2021 June 28]; 184(18): 1975–1976. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3519150/
3. Djokic G, Vojvodic P, Korcok D, Agic A, Rankovic A, Djordjevic V, Vojvodic A, Vlaskovic-Jovicevic T, Peric-Hajzler Z, Matovic D, Vojvodic J, Sijan G, Wollina U, Tirant M, Van Thuong N, Fioranelli M, Lotti T. The Effects of Magnesium – Melatonin - Vit B Complex Supplementation in Treatment of Insomnia. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2019 Sep 30 [cited 2021 June 28]; 7(18): 3101–3105. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6910806/
4. Cherasse Y, Urade Y. Dietary Zinc Acts as a Sleep Modulator. International Journal of Molecular Sciences [Internet]. 2017 Nov [cited 2021 June 28]; 18(11): 2334. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5713303/
5. Guerrero FA, Medina GM. Effect of a medicinal plant (Passiflora incarnata L) on sleep. Sleep Science [Internet]. 2017 Jul-Sep [cited 2021 June 28]; 10(3): 96–100. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5699852/
6. Parra P, Palou A, Serra F. Moderate doses of conjugated linoleum acid reduce fat gain, maintain insulin sensitivity without impairing inflammatory adipose tissue status in mice fed a high-fat diet. Nutrition & Metabolism. 2010 [cited 2021 June 28]. DOI: 10.1186/1743-7075-7-5
7. Hodgson AB, Randell RK, Jeukendrup AE. The Effect of Green Tea Extract on Fat Oxidation at Rest and during Exercise: Evidence of Efficacy and Proposed Mechanisms. Advances in Nutrition [Internet]. 2013 Mar [cited 2021 June 28]; 4(2): 129–140. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649093/
8. Mero AA, Ojala T, Hulmi JJ, Puurtinen R, Karila TAM, Seppala T. Effects of alfa-hydroxy-isocaproic acid on body composition, DOMS and performance in athletes. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2010 [cited 2021 June 28]; 7: 1. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2818616/
Benefits of using OxySleep
Wake up in the morning feeling well-rested & rejuvenated
Improve factors associated with hunger regulation (no more night time carb cravings) and experience better insulin sensitivity during the day thanks to better quality sleep. Unlike some of the other sleep formulas, OxySleep doesn't make you drowsy the next day.
You might experience having easier time falling asleep when you do go to sleep – less restless nights that you have to struggle with.
Shred & burn
Stimulate faster metabolic function during sleep, which aids with repairing damaged muscle tissues as well as enhancing your total rate of fat loss. OxySleep includes ingredients such as L-Theanine, Green tea leaf extract (caffeine free) and African Mango to help in this.
Training & exercise
May help to improve your performance in the gym – you can experience improvements in both your strength output as well as your overall levels of muscular endurance as well as accelerated recovery between workout sessions.
- Fuji Apple
- weight loss
I love this product and I wont be changing anytime soon. I know that when I dont take it or miss a few nights my sleeping is off but I also noticed when I take it regularly somehow it regulates something within my body. I no longer wake up with dizziness which allows for me to train early in the mornings, it was a hidden bonus as I had pretty much accepted this is how it is, learn to train with the dizziness. This product has helped me in areas that others cannot explain. Id recommend this product.
I used to have such a broken sleep every night. Since taking oxysleep every night, I sleep perfectly and don’t wake up feeling groggy, leaving me with more energy to get through the day! Highly recommended, I will never stop using this product!
It helps me get off to sleep and it helps so much with morning bloating!
I used to wake up evernight and since taking this I can sleep the whole night
First time taking oxysleep and i grabbed the peach iced tea flavour. I'm very hesitant in taking any products to help better sleep but I'm so glad I made this purchase. Not only did it help me get solid sleep but I would wake up feeling super refreshed despite the amount of hours of sleep I got (I have a little one so sleep can be broken). As I have a depending long day it's helped me power through the day without feeling fatigued. Amazing product and definitely recommend.
JOIN THE EHP FAMILY
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS WORLDWIDE
Our promise to you is simple - to go above and beyond at every opportunity to help you reach your health and fitness goals. We want to be there for you every step of the way
Receive expert advice on: Training | Healthy Eating & Recipes | Mindset & Motivation | Supplementation