- - 2 Scoops OxyWhey French Vanilla Protein Powder (Get Yours Here!)
- - ½ Cup Quick Oats
- - ¼ Cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- - ½ Cup Natural Peanut Butter, Warmed
- - ¼ Cup Water mixed with 2-3 drops Liquid Stevia
1. In a bowl add the OxyWhey French Vanilla protein powder, oats and chocolate chips. Mix to combine.
2. Add the peanut butter and water+Stevia mixture. Mix well until combined.
3. Scoop the dough into balls using a small ice cream scoop and place them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes then serve.
5. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 1 week.
P7 - F6 - C6