BUNDLE AND SAVE UP TO 22%
$139.95 SAVE UP TO 22%Achieve your goals with this scientifically researched shredding formula containing proven ingredients that help promote fat loss, boost immunity and provide a natural energy boost. Oxyshred Ultra Concentration comes in delicious flavours for all tastes, and ticks all the boxes for those wanting to shred and reach their full potential!
Stack with OxyShred Ultra Energy and get your shred on the go!
OxyShred Ultra Energy is a DELICIOUS lightly carbonated, ready-to-drink energy beverage that delivers the same benefits as EHPlabs world renowned #1 thermogenic fat burner OxyShred. No shaker or bottle required, just grab, go and get results! Experience the 5 delicious flavours today!
For optimum results take twice daily - Mix 1 scoop with 10 ounces (295 ml) of chilled water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and on training days, consume 15 minutes prior to exercise.
Avoid eating or consuming a protein shake within 20 minutes after consumption for maximum absorption.
Recommend to have away from food for maximum absorption of ingredients - ideally 20 mins before your workout.
OxyShred (60 serves)
Amount / serving
* Percent daily value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
FULL BREAKDOWN OF INGREDIENTS
SHREDDING MATRIX (2003 MG)
Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit Extract (60% Hydroxycitric Acid), Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), Grapefruit Seed Extract 4:1, Raspberry Ketones (From Raspberry Fruit Extract), Mangifera Indica Seed Extract, Bitter Orange Fruit Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic Acid), Olive Leaf Extract (10% Oleuropein), Guggul Extract Powder, Chromium Picolinate
IMMUNITY BOOSTER & PREBIOTIC COMPLEX (625 MG)
L-Glutamine, Inulin Fiber, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
MOOD ENHANCER MATRIX (851 MG)
L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Huperzia Serrata Whole Herb Extract (Huperzine A)
FULL B VITAMIN SPECTRUM (24.59 MG)
Niacinamide (Niacin), Calcium Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid), Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
Guava Paradise: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Beet & Carrot Juice Powder (Color), Sodium Chloride, Turmeric (Color)
Passionfruit: Natural Flavor, Sucralose, DL-Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Turmeric (Color)
Wild Melon: Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, DL-Malic Acid, Turmeric (Color), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fruit & Vegetable Juice Powder (Color)
Pink Grapefruit: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, DL-Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Beet Juice Powder (Color)
Kiwi Strawberry: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Spirulina Extract (Color), Turmeric (Color)
Mango: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, DL-Malic Acid, Beet & Carrot Juice Powder (Color), Turmeric (Color)
Cosmic Blast: Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Beet & Carrot Juice Powder (Color), Sodium Chloride, DL-Malic Acid
Bahama Breeze: DL-Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Maltodextrin, Beta-Carotene (Color).
Serving Size (355 mL)
Amount / serving
|Fat - Total||0g||0%|
Pantothenic Acid (B5)
"INGREDIENTS: FILTERED SPARKLING CARBONATED WATER, L- CARNITINE TARTRATE, NATURAL FLAVOUR, TAURINE, ACIDITY REGULATORS (CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, FUMARIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE), SWEETENER (SUCRALOSE), N-ACETYL L- TYROSINE, CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS, BITTER ORANGE EXTRACT, INOSITOL, PRESERVATIVE (POTASSIUM SORBATE), GREEN TEA EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NICOTINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3), GUAR GUM, NATURAL CARAMEL COLOUR, GUARANA SEED EXTRACT, CHROMIUM PICOLINATE, THIAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE (VITAMIN B5), PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), VITAMIN B12. TOTAL CAFFEINE: 113 mg per serving (32% of 355 mL volume)"
WHAT SEPARATES OXYSHRED FROM THE OTHERS?
- Optimal dosage of ingredients that work in synergy (instead of huge doses of a single ingredient)
- Uses active sections of ingredient extracts
- Chromium for blood sugar balance
- Not over-caffeinated
- Optimal stimulant dosage so you're not sitting there so full of energy, sweating and getting jittery
IS EHPLABS OXYSHRED VEGAN?
While not certified vegan, OxyShred contains no animal-based ingredients. According to vegan certification regulations, none of the EHPlabs products are vegan as they are manufactured in a facility that also processes our whey protein.
WILL I DEVELOP A TOLERANCE TOWARDS OXYSHRED?
OxyShred contains caffeine, and for products containing caffeine you should take a 1 week break after consuming the product for a consecutive 4 week period. With OxyShred, we recommend taking a 1 week break each time you finish a tub.
DO I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM USING EHPLABS SUPPLEMENTS?
All EHPlabs products are researched, formulated and carefully manufactured to ensure that they deliver results.
Although there is no rule about when you should start and stop taking supplements, you need to listen to your body. If you feel like you need to take a break, then you should take a rest from using any nutritional supplement products for 3 consecutive days and drink plenty of water to flush out your system.
With OxyShred, we recommend taking a break each time you finish a tub.
WHAT EHPLABS PRODUCTS CAN I MIX TOGETHER WITH OXYSHRED FOR CARDIO?
As suggested in the Directions, Acetyl L-Carnitine is best taken with OxyShred to maximize its effectiveness.
If you're doing fasted (empty stomach) cardio, the ideal energy cocktail is to mix 1 scoop of Beyond BCAA with 1 scoop of OxyShred and 2 scoops of Acetyl L-Carnitine with 20 oz (600ml) of chilled water.
It's fun experimenting with the delicious fruity flavor combinations.
WHAT IS THE BEST FLAVOR FOR OXYSHRED?
If you don't have a sweet tooth, pink grapefruit flavor is fantastic as it has a subtle fresh citrus flavor. Wild Melon and Kiwi Strawberry are well balanced and on the sweeter fruitier side, and Guava is a smooth natural tropical flavor.
Our newest flavors are Passionfruit and Mango, both of which have been very popular. All the OxyShred flavors are delicious, but it really depends on your taste preference.
CAN I USE OXYSHRED AS PRE-WORKOUT?
Yes! OxyShred helps put you in a positive and focused mindframe to conquer your workout. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned pre-workout consumer, you’ll love the natural positive effects of OxyShred during your workout.
SWEETENERS IN OXYSHRED
OxyShred uses the sweetener Sucralose, as it's been FDA-approved for 20 years, and shown to be safe and stable. Sucralose has been extensively studied and more than 110 safety studies were reviewed by FDA in approving the use of sucralose as a general purpose sweetener for food.
WHY ARE THERE NO JITTERS?
Unlike some other products on the market, you shouldn’t get jitters from OxyShred if used as directed as it’s not over-caffeinated.
The R&D team at EHPlabs has focused on the optimal synergistic dose of ingredients within OxyShred to provide the best effect, so that they interact and complement each other, instead of pumping it full of stimulants - there is no need to add huge amounts of caffeine and other stimulants to make you itchy - this is the purpose of a pre-workout like RP Max.
The caffeine level in OxyShred is slightly higher than a strong cup of coffee.
WHAT IS THE SCIENTIFIC ACTION FOR FAT MOBILISATION FUNCTION?
The scientific action behind fat mobilization and fat utilization is two-fold;
1) you have to activate the fat from storage
2) you have to then take it from storage and transport into the mitochondria to be burned off as energy.
1. Sudeep HV, Shyam Prasad K. Supplementation of green coffee bean extract in healthy overweight subjects increases lean mass/fat mass ratio: A randomized, double-blind clinical study. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2021 [cited 2021 June 30];9:20503121211002590. DOI: 10.1177/20503121211002590
2. Iossa S, Mollica MP, Lionetti L, Crescenzo R, Botta M, Barletta A, Liverini G. Acetyl L-Carnitine Supplementation Differently Influences Nutrient Partitioning, Serum Leptin Concentration and Skeletal Muscle Mitochondrial Respiration in Young and Old Rats. American Society for Nutritional Sciences. 2002 [cited 2021 June 30]. Available from: https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/132/4/636/4687379
3. Parra P, Palou A, Serra F. Moderate doses of conjugated linoleic acid reduce fat gain, maintain insulin sensitivity without impairing inflammatory adipose tissue status in mice fed a high-fat diet. Nutrition & Metabolism. 2010 [cited 2021 June 30]. DOI: 10.1186/1743-7075-7-5
4. Hayamizu K, Ishii Y, Kaneko I, Shen M, Okuhara Y, Shigematsu N, Tomi H, Furuse M, Yoshino G, Shimasaki H. Effects of Garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on Visceral Fat Accumulation: A Double- Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Current Therapeutic Research. 2003 [cited 2021 June 30]; 6:8. DOI: 10.1016/S0011-393X(03)00152-8 Kennedy
5. DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy—A Review. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2016 [cited 2021 June 30];8(2): 68. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772032/
6. Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2017 [cited 2021 June 30]; 9(11): 1211. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707683/
7. Cengiz M, Uysal BB, Ikitimur H, Ozcan E, Islamoğlu MS, Aktepe E, Yavuzer H, Yavuzer S. Effect of oral l-Glutamine supplementation on Covid-19 treatment. Clinical Nutritional Experimental [Internet] 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 33: 24-31. Available from: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352939320300166
8. Colzato LS, Jongknees BJ, Sellaro R, Hommel B. Working Memory Reloaded: Tyrosine Repletes Updating in the N-Back Task. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2021 June 30]; 7: 200. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863934/
9. Seidl R, Peyrl A, Nicham R, Hauser E. A taurine and caffeine-containing drink stimulates cognitive performance and well-being. MedGenMed [Internet]. 2000 [cited 2021 June 30]; 19(3-4):635-42. DOI: 10.1007/s007260070013.
10. Fahed M, Abou Jaoudeh MG, Merhi S, Mosleh JMB, Ghadieh R, Hayek SAI, El Hayek Fares JE. Evaluation of risk factors for insulin resistance: a cross sectional study among employees at a private university in Lebanon. BMC Endocrine Disorders [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 20:85. Available from: https://bmcendocrdisord.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12902-020-00558-9
11. Kaczka P, Batra A, Kubicka K, Maciejczyk M, Rzeszutko-Bełzowska A, Pezdan-Sliz I, Michałowska-Sawczyn M, Przydział M, Płonka A, Cieszczyk P, Huminska-Lisowska K, Zajac T. Effects of Pre-Workout Multi-Ingredient Supplement on Anaerobic Performance: Randomized Double-Blind Crossover Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020 [cited 2021 June 30]; 17: 8262.
6 Supported Benefits
no heavy stims
OxyShred + Ultra Energy Bundle
JOIN THE EHP FAMILY
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS WORLDWIDE
Our promise to you is simple - to go above and beyond at every opportunity to help you reach your health and fitness goals. We want to be there for you every step of the way
Receive expert advice on: Training | Healthy Eating & Recipes | Mindset & Motivation | Supplementation